Who are Student Homes?

Our Answer: 

The following answer relates to Student Homes properties and not the Intercollegiate Halls of Residence.

Student Homes is a service run by the University of London managing shared flats and houses like those you’d rent through a private landlord. The difference is that with Student Homes the University of London is your landlord and your college your guarantor. We take a unified approach to offering accommodation that we hope makes the renting process easier for you and that we also hope affords you peace of mind.